Wednesday, March 17, 2010

AAAAHHHHHH!!! :squeeeeeaaaaal:

I DID IT!!!! I have *finally*, FINALLY figured out how to alter my own pants. And on top of that - I DID IT!!! And it's awesome, and great, and amazing, and everything! I finally did it on this pair of nice black pants with this checked/boxy design (sounds totally 80s and gross, but it's really cute and not overwhelming...Think pinstripes but in both directions) that I got in the juniors' clearance for like seven bucks. The waist was waaaaay to big (even bigger than usual on me) because everyone knows that all juniors are built like logs with no curves what-so-ever. Duh. But anyway, so I managed to take in the waist and shorten the legs by 1.25," and it doesn't look home-sewn at all! It's like the pants were just made for me :-D It took me the better part of the day to figure it out (and work up the guts to actually take the pants apart to do it), but I did it! Yay me! Now if I could actually work up the guts to make a pair of pants... :-D

1 comment:

  1. Haha that is awesome. And I love how excited you are about it. :-P

    <3

    ReplyDelete