Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Atlanta is YELLOW

So...the trees are horny. Extremely so here, apparently. There is a yellow haze in the air. A blanket of yellow covering anything and everything outside. The horizon looks yellow unless you look straight up from where you are standing. Also, we think the the pollen count chart is broken. Here's how it works. It counts the number of pollen particles in a cubic meter of air over a 24 hour period.

Here's the ratings:
0-30 = Low
31-60 = Moderate
61-120 = High
120+ = Extremely High

.........Today's pollen count in Atlanta is 5733.

X_X I think we broke their rating system.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I KNOW!!! Charleston is only *just* below you guys on pollen count, and Summerville is much more pollen-y than Charleston. I can't find actual numbers though.

    My car is powdery yellow and I rinse it and 5 minutes later you can't tell I did anything!!! D:

    CURSE YOU ALLERGIIIIES

    ReplyDelete